At Axis our mission is to elevate secure access to power a modern workplace where people, and technology, work in harmony.
Atmos, short for “atmosphere,” is our cloud-native platform that artfully extends secure connectivity out to the user’s location through our 350 points of presence.
The security service edge (SSE) platform sits inline and inspects all traffic, seamlessly brokering connections based on identity and policy, while performing end-user experience monitoring. Thus, IT leaders are empowered to make hybrid work simple, digital experience a competitive advantage, and can ensure business data remains protected.
The HR Generalist will report to the North American GM and will be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing our human resources lifecycle in North America. In addition, the HR Generalist will act as an interface to our HQ team who are based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, customer service-oriented individual who can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Create a process to actively track and engage with new hires from offer through their first day
- Partner with key stakeholders to create a smooth employee onboarding experience for new hires. Serve as the “go-to” for initial employee questions
- Create and process employee life cycle transactions including, hires, promotions, transfers, etc.
- Work with hiring managers using Greenhouse to create, track and fill job vacancies, including preparing job descriptions
- Liaise and collaborate with internal functions to help address and resolve day-to-day employee questions and issues
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Work with our leaders to ensure robust and effective goal setting and performance management processes are conducted on a timely basis
- Create and implement dynamic employee engagement processes
- Document and/or update company policies pertaining to HR and employee welfare
- Provide counsel to people leaders and employees on all employee relations matters; identify underlying issues, brainstorm on solutions; document process and follow up as needed
- Work with our leadership to create compensation and equity guidelines; provide regular compliance reports.
- Conduct employee exit interviews, track inventory, identify and share trends, and recommend opportunities to address any concerns
- Create regular and ad hoc reports and analysis in the areas of headcount and turnover
- Find opportunities to streamline processes and build efficiencies
- Collaborate with HQ office staff to ensure seamless HR processes for all employees
- Light administrative and office assistant duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience as an HR Business Partner or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Startup environment experience a plus
- Effective business partner with ability to build trust
- Strategic problem solver
- Proven ability to deliver operational excellence and strong time management skills to multitask in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent judgment and ability to work autonomously or as part of high functioning team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid attention to detail and follow up
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- High level of interpersonal, conflict resolution, and diplomacy skills
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite
- Project manage skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.