Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
Axis is looking for a brilliant Product/Business Analyst to join our fast growing product team. You will be working with R&D, Product, Support, Sales and the Marketing department and take a significant part in decision making and proactively guide our business growth, based on data analysis
You will be required to answer complex questions defined by executive management and various business units, create insightful recommendations and initiate deep-dive analysis for specific domains. You will need to support new initiatives and proactively guide the business growth.
- Work with large amounts of complex data to proactively provide actionable insights for our product, support, sales and marketing teams.
- Own data aspects of the product - mapping the required telemetry and usage logs needed, defining the business logic behind tables and views.
- Build and maintain dashboards to make informed decisions quickly.
- Design experiments to test the validity of hypotheses on product and user experience optimization.
- Answer complex questions and affect decision making on executive management level
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Vast knowledge of SQL - a must
- 2+ Years of experience as a Business/ Data Analyst
- Experience in complex data analysis with actionable insights
- Experience working with BI tools (Tableau - an advantage)
- Experience with cybersecurity products/technologies - advantage
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.