Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes private app access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to private apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, agents, or appliances. Users never touch the network or applications themselves, providing organizations with reduced risk, greater visibility, and increased productivity.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to private applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits and stock options.
- We work to get better every day including weekly sales enablement
- We strive to be trusted and respected by customers
- We seek to understand before seeking to be understood
The Support Specialist is a key person in the delivery of our Customer Success Program mission, “Helping Customers be Successful and Secure”. Our Support Specialists that are the first point of contact when a customer has encountered an issue with our service and monitor our cloud for issues. This person will have a mix of social intelligence and technical acumen aligned with customer environments and solutions architecture. This is a chance to join a dynamic, exciting startup who is on a mission to help our customers secure their environments.
- First point of contact for customer and partner technical issues
- Maintain case documentation and support playbooks.
- Creating and maintain the support documentation
- Interfacing with software engineering to help resolve complex issues
- Interface with cloud operations to determine and help resolve
- Engage Customer Success Managers and Axis Implementation Architects to help resolve strategic and implementation issues
- Helping drive customer success
- Online troubleshooting sessions with customers
- Serve as the contact for customers and partners for technical assistance, requests and issues
- Work closely with our R&D, product managers, and architecture team
- Take full ownership of customers’ technical product issues, from initial troubleshooting and writing RCAs, to resolution and communication
- Prioritize daily missions/tickets and manage critical escalations
- Triage alerts from the cloud infrastructure and escalate to R&D if necessary
- Develop new tools and approaches to solving common problems
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with networking and network security tools - Firewalls, IPSEC, SSL-VPN, NAT, GRE
- Experience with cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Linux - Ability to do network connectivity and permissions commands
- Experience with containers - Docker, Kubernetes
- Operational knowledge of networking protocols - understanding of the various layers, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, TLS, HTTP/S
- Experience with cloud security and permissions systems - VPC, Security Groups, IAM
- Understanding of identity and access technologies - SSO, SAML Federated Identity, OAuth, OIDC, RBAC, Authentication
- Excellent English
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- 3+ years of experience in technical support positions
- Knowledge of the Zero Trust ecosystem and competitors
- Experience with endpoint security software - Antivirus, DLP, IPS, NAC, etc.
- Experience with WAF and CASB solutions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.