Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances. Users never touch the network or applications themselves, providing organizations with reduced risk, greater visibility, and increased productivity.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who will deeply understand customer challenges and requirements, as part of effectively planning and executing the roadmap including owning and launching new products that deliver a world-class product experience for customers. You are a team player who collaborates exceptionally well across the organization. The successful candidate will have 2-4 years of B2B cybersecurity experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early-stage startup in a hot space and make a huge impact on Axis Security’s position into the market. The role reports to the Director, Product Management, and is based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
● Provide guidance and support working closely with engineering, marketing, sales, UX, and executive teams to deliver world-class products on time.
● Continuously engaging with customers and prospects to get their feedback, discuss their challenges and gain a full understanding of their needs.
● Analyze current competitor offerings to differentiate Axis Security from other market players.
● Identify new products opportunities and enhancements with a data-driven approach.
● Break product strategy into detailed product requirements and accompany UX and R&D teams throughout execution.
● Competitive analysis, gathering customer input and feedback ensuring alignment with customer needs
● Measure feature success and KPI tracking and reporting
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
● A team-player that thrives in a high growth environment
● Creative thinker with an able to quickly self-learn new technical stuff
● 2-4 years of product management experience in a security B2B product (SaaS – preferred)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
● Need to be capable of managing a product end-to-end, roadmap development to launch and path to maturity.
● Analytical and process-oriented mindset
● Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
● Preferred Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience