Regional Sales Director (RSD)
Location: East Coast
Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Application Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes private app access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to private apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, agents, or appliances. Users never touch the network or applications themselves, providing organizations with reduced risk, greater visibility, and increased productivity.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to private applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits and stock options.
The Reginal Sales Director will lead efforts around sales and adoption of the Axis Security solution focusing on Fortune 1000 companies, leading a full lifecycle sale from discovery through negotiation. We are searching for an experienced, highly motivated, RSD with strong business skills, a track record of success, and a natural desire to win. You are a sales hunter who can tell a compelling story to multiple roles in an organization, using your influence and skills at relationship building.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early stage startup in a hot space and make a huge impact on Axis Security’s position in the market. The role reports directly to the VP, Sales, and is a remote position.
- Build long-term relationships within Enterprise accounts and drive long sales cycle
- History of overachieving quota and closing Fortune 1000 accounts
- Strategic selling into net new logos Initiate, establish and maintain contact with partners within territory – build a local ecosystem of supporters to find and win new prospects
- Successfully prospect for new Enterprise customers
- Build market awareness, through participation in local/regional industry events, and organizations
- Grow and upsell the existing accounts
- Accurately forecast and manage deal closure
- Collaborate with SDR on account prioritization, prospecting and qualification
- Work with CTO and SA team to drive successful POC’s
- Build customer proposals, requirements, and respond to RFI/RFPs
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Stellar sales professional with proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals
- 6+ years of experience in a B2B enterprise software cybersecurity sales role exceeding quotas
- Ability to sell into CIO and CISO
- Must have experience and strong relationships with Large Enterprises
- Ability to understand/analyze client needs and link them to client offerings
- Strong organization and time management skills with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail and a good sense of humor
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding net new and beating the competition
- Excellent work ethic, hunter mentality and experience working at an early stage startup
- Comfortable presenting to C-Level executives and an IT security audience
- Experienced in sales methodology such as Force Management, MEDDPICC, Sandler and using Salesforce.com for forecasting