Location: San Mateo, CA/Flexible-Remote
Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Application Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes private app access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to private apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, agents, or appliances. Users never touch the network or applications themselves, providing organizations with reduced risk, greater visibility, and increased productivity.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to private applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits and stock options.
Axis Security is seeking a highly motivated, data-driven, and hands-on, Director of Demand Generation, responsible for designing multi-touch demand creation programs leveraging both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline and revenue. The successful candidate will develop and execute the multi-channel acquisition marketing strategy, understand the customer lifecycle and buyer’s journey, and drive programs to progress that journey. This is an opportunity for the right candidate, to own and drive the demand generation machine, to build and lead a growth/revenue marketing team responsible for marketing operations, campaigns, content marketing, and digital marketing.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early stage startup in a hot space and make a huge impact on Axis Security’s journey to market leadership. The role reports to the CMO, location is negotiable, preferred location; Bay Area, California.
- Establish program marketing mix to attain enterprise lead targets and revenue goals, and increase sales pipeline velocity and lead generation
- Manage, measure and optimize programs that nurture and engage leads, accelerate existing pipeline, and drive revenue growth.
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Primary ownership of Leads, MQL and pipeline targets for all marketing programs
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing automation and related systems to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Plan and execute all web, social & display advertising campaigns including hands-on creation of targeted, multi-touch digital marketing campaigns conversion rates, engagement, content requirements, and pipeline generation
- Manage third-party direct marketing resources (list building, advertising, media, etc.) to build our house list and drive leads.
- Proactively partner with our SDR team to optimize workflow, ensuring delivery of highly qualified leads
- Own analysis of marketing campaign performance, as well as a reporting for weekly, monthly and quarterly results and goal attainment
- Drive initiatives to completion overcoming obstacles along the way
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-10 years’ experience designing and executing B2B enterprise demand generation programs.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to identify problems and solutions with use of market insights or internal data.
- Experienced in building multi-channel customer acquisition strategies, testing, optimizing and scaling successful lead generation programs.
- Understanding of marketing automation, including directly creating lists, landing pages, email marketing programs, nurture tracks and promoting events.
- Strong budget management and focus on ROI to maximize our digital spend and optimize our marketing mix.
- A deep understanding of the marketing funnel, ABM/campaign techniques to drive value at each phase of the customer journey, and how to measure the success of programs.
- Experience with demand waterfall processes and metrics.
- Detail oriented, highly collaborative/team player who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Understanding of leading MarTech solutions, and ability to drive platform recommendations.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can multitask and quickly adjust/change course as required by company or market forces.
- BA/BS degree.