Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Application Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes private app access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to private apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, agents, or appliances. Users never touch the network or applications themselves, providing organizations with reduced risk, greater visibility, and increased productivity.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to private applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits and stock options.
We’re looking to hire super smart engineers who like to take ownership of our technical challenges and work autonomously to get things built and shipped without any unnecessary bureaucracy. Our team is built on trust, accountability and transparency. We sometimes ask a lot from our employees, but always reciprocate back with the same flexibility they give us.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early stage startup in a hot space and make a huge impact on Axis Security’s position in the market.
- Maintain and create state of the art development pipelines.
- Research, design, and integrate continuous integration environments
- Keep a highly available redundant production environment
- Work as part of a small, elite, fast-moving team to meet aggressive schedules
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working in small teams with a great deal of autonomy.
- An understanding of the pace of a startup (and the excitement to jump into it).
- +3 years’ experience
- Networking architecture and scaling production deployments.
- Continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Gitlab)
- Software integration and deployment tools such (e.g. Puppet, Ansible or Chef)
- Kubernetes – big advantage
- Helm – big advantage
- Cloud services proficiency