Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Application Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes private app access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to private apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, agents, or appliances. Users never touch the network or applications themselves, providing organizations with reduced risk, greater visibility, and increased productivity.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits and stock options.
We are looking for an experienced technical writer to join our product design team to lead and own all our user-facing documentation.
In this role, you will be responsible for our technical content, and development processes at a world-class standard, and collaborate closely with our Product and Engineering teams as we go to market with new features and capabilities.
- Experience in enabling agile product teams to write high quality content.
- Excellent work ethic, hunter mentality and experience working at an early stage startup.
- Must have experience of writing documentation for technical products, preferably security related.
- Experience in managing the user experience of a large documentation site.
- Ability to write in a way that is easy for developers with a range of abilities to understand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proactive, collaborative, and independent.
- Handle the full process of planning and writing documentation as well as crafting the UX copy, right through to publishing it on our site and announcing releases.
- Continuously improve our documentation following user feedback, to make it comprehensive and accessible.
- Establish a documentation writing process that empowers our teams to work at pace while keeping the quality high.
- Review the product and give input on where we can give better instructions.
- Ensure our language, terminology and tone of voice is consistent throughout our product.