Sales Operations Manager
Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDIs, network changes, or agents on every device. Users never touch the network or applications themselves, providing organizations with reduced risk, greater visibility, and increased productivity.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to enterprise applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits and stock options.
The Sales Operations Manager will lead efforts around sales operations and tooling. Help support a go to market strategy focusing on F1000 companies. Think strategically and long-term, act tactically, take ownership and solve complex businesses problems.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting startup in a hot space and make a huge impact on Axis Security’s growth. The role reports to the VP Sales, location is negotiable.
Our Sales Culture
- We work to get better every day
- We seek to understand before seeking to be understood
- We work as a team, because great teams outperform great players
- Manage sales operations programs across multiple teams and cross functional stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, and demonstrated ability to turn detailed data analysis into useful strategic insight in order to drive customer adoption, retention and make appropriate recommendations to the business
- Partner with global business teams to define, solve, and present opportunities that impact sales results and efficiencies
- Drive adoption of sales processes and reporting
- Work directly within the global sales data to orchestrate metrics, key performance indicators and decision criteria
- Utilize tools including Salesforce, Excel, business intelligence tools, etc to create dashboards and insights from data.
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders to operationalize mechanisms and best practices
- Set-up the framework and effectively analyzing data and feedback for insights
- Coordinate with external contractors to administer Salesforce and integrate with tools such as Outreach, Zendesk, NetSuite, etc.
- Up to 25% travel required