Sales Developement Representative
Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDIs, network changes, or agents on every device. Users never touch the network or applications themselves, providing organizations with reduced risk, greater visibility, and increased productivity.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to private applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits and stock options.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are the first point of contact for prospective customers and are vital contributors to growth and pipeline. We are searching for an experienced, highly motivated, data-driven Sales Development Representative with strong business skills, a track record of success, and a natural desire to win.
You are a sales hunter who can tell a compelling story to multiple roles in an organization, using your influence and skills at relationship building. This individual will play a key role in generating highly qualified pipeline.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early stage startup in a hot space and make a huge impact on Axis Security’s entry into the market. The role reports directly to Manager, Sales Development, and is based at our San Mateo HQ office.
- University/college degree
- 2+ years’ experience as an SDR/BDR, or inside sales professionals in a B2B SaaS technology company.
- Security industry experience a plus.
- Results oriented, metrics driven track record
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and self-starting environment leveraging your creativity, insight, and intellect.
- Experience with CRM solutions, salesforce.com preferred
- Strong organization and time management skills with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail and a good sense of humor
- Prospect into accounts within your territory and find leads to qualify for your Enterprise Sales counterpart
- Email, call, and send LinkedIn messages in order to meet and exceed daily/weekly/monthly goals, to fill the pipeline with well qualified sales opportunities
- Manage inbound inquiries and lead management
- Strive to exceed targets for daily activities, and monthly and quarterly pipeline goals.
- Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level executives in the security space
- Learn, get better, hit your numbers, and raise your game–each and every day
Think you know someone perfect for this role?
Share it with them!
Apply for This Job
Join Us On Our Mission
Tell us why you’d be a great fit for Axis Security.