Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Application Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes private app access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to private apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, agents, or appliances. Users never touch the network or applications themselves, providing organizations with reduced risk, greater visibility, and increased productivity.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to private applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits and stock options.
We’re looking to hire super smart engineers who like to take ownership of our technical challenges and work autonomously to get things built and shipped without any unnecessary bureaucracy. Our team is built on trust, accountability and transparency. We sometimes ask a lot from our employees, but always reciprocate back with the same flexibility they give us.
This is a unique opportunity to join an exciting early stage startup in a hot space and make a huge impact on Axis Security’s position in the market.
- Write, manage and maintain all aspects of automation writing
- Create automated flows that run unit, component, and integration tests in a distributed microservice environment
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure
- Improve existing frameworks and define automation strategy for regression/functional testing for new features and products
- Work as part of a small, elite, fast-moving team to meet aggressive schedules
- 2+ years of experience in Automation Test Writing using an Object-Oriented programming language (C#, Golang – an advantage)
- Golang experience – advantage
- Hands-on experience with a version control system
- Knowledge of continuous integration, automated tools, and best practices in automation – an advantage
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
- Ability to learn and test new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team