At Axis our mission is to elevate secure access to power a modern workplace where people, and technology, work in harmony.
Atmos, short for “atmosphere,” is our cloud-native platform that artfully extends secure connectivity out to the user’s location through our 350 points of presence.
The security service edge (SSE) platform sits inline and inspects all traffic, seamlessly brokering connections based on identity and policy, while performing end-user experience monitoring. Thus, IT leaders are empowered to make hybrid work simple, digital experience a competitive advantage, and can ensure business data remains protected.
Axis is looking for an experienced technical writer. You will report to the Director Of Product and work closely with cross company teams from R&D,Product and UX, Customer Success, Solution Architects, and Marketing.
At Axis we believe in a modern workplace powered by connectivity that is always in-sync with the business. We are committed to enabling a world where access to any business resource, from anywhere, can always be simple, safe and reliable. In doing so, our customers will make hybrid work simple, turn digital experience into a competitive advantage, and better protect their data from threats.
What will you do?
- You will write user-friendly articles to simplify the deployment and management of our platform to end-users and admins.
- Improve and enrich the knowledge base according to customer feedback to create more clarity, by delivering help articles, release notes, etc.
- Provide UI text (i.e., UI tooltips, labels, error messages, etc.) for use by our UX and Engineering teams.
- You will Increase end-user understanding through the use of photographs, drawings, diagrams, animations, and charts.
- Assist in defining standards, style, and terminology for the platform.
What skills/experience we would like:
- 5+ years extensive proven experience as a technical writer in a security company, creating and editing software documentation, technical manuals and release notes.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and explain them clearly.
- Experience in UI writing.
- Native English speaker with excellent written communication skills.
- Multi-tasker who knows how to prioritize.
- Organized and pays attention to details.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- A team player.
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies.
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Experience in SaaS, big data analytics, and large-scale products.
- Experience with Markdown, Readme.
- Fluent speaker of Hebrew.
- Content writing experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.