Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
The Channel Account Manager will report to the Head of Channel Sales supporting the Axis Security partner community across the UK, as well as play an important role linking the Axis Security sales organization with key business partners.
- Build a plan with leadership to meet and exceed quota
- Prioritize/tier channel accounts, involve the right resources, etc.
- Lead channel lifecycle for assigned territory
- Drive top of funnel pipeline
- Channel relationships, outbound prospecting, aligning with partners on mutual accounts, conferences/events, etc.
- Work with SAs / technical team members to drive successful partnerships
- Drive incremental revenue for Axis Security through a portfolio of business partners.
- Create strong working relationships with assigned business partners at all levels within the partner including executive, sales, marketing, and operations.
- Enable, Recruit, onboard and develop committed, capable and scalable channel partners to generate new business in existing accounts and new markets
- Within Axis Security, work closely with sales organization and business partners to drive opportunities successfully through the sales process
- Develop strong relationships with Axis Security sales team and provide them with insight into partnering strategies and best practices as well as the capabilities of your business partners
- Provide consistent partner management support to ensure that our partners are aligning their sales, pre-sales and delivery capabilities in line with Axis Security Partner Program.
- Work with cross functional team internally
- Help define and manage field partner events
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Channel Account Management/Sales ideally within the Security Industry
- Ability to intelligently recruit and develop capable, committed and scalable partners
- Ability to negotiate skillfully in tough situations, internally and externally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present to all levels of management
- Understanding of Salesforce.com and other key systems
- Ability to creatively generate new revenue growth opportunities.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Experience with MEDDPICC / Force Management
- Knowledge of the Zero Trust ecosystem and competitors
- Experience with cloud security and permissions systems - IAM, VPC, Security Groups
- Experience with security solutions - Firewalls, CASB, WAF, Vuln Scanning, AV/EDR, DLP, IPS, NAC, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.