Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
What will your job look like:
- Have full ownership and responsibility for the R&D Project execution
- Plan, build, execute new processes to support the scale of the R&D
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects in the R&D
- Work with super fast advanced agile teams
- Manage execution of Axis Security commitments
- Synchronize with cross-functional teams within the R&D to ensure completion of projects on schedule and within the required quality standards and limitations.
- At least 2 years as a Project / Program Manager - involving leading departmental or cross-functional teams
- Proven background in R&D including technology and system level understanding
- Proven experience in managing Multi Discipline projects within the R&D
- Ability to identify pain points and figure out a scalable solution
- Strong, effective communication skills & people engagement
- Can do, problem solving & agile approach
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related technical field - an advantage
- Fluent English and Hebrew
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.