Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
About The Role
As Web Developer you will act as a fullstack web developer and work closely within the marketing team, and product departments to create custom solutions across all websites.
You’ll take full ownership of Axis public websites along with their development and maintenance.
- Fullstack development of all web products using the latest technologies.
- High quality delivery over an easy to maintain platform.
- Manage and prioritize web projects, associated prioritization including code quality, development specifications, and standards on a technical level.
- Oversee the process for authoring, editing, publishing and maintaining content across all websites.
- Develop web pages with dynamic content and responsive mobile web experience.
- Design user interfaces with consideration for usability and layout.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven experience of web development for at least 5 years.
- Well-rounded portfolio of real and conceptual work
- High attention to details
- React and Redux or strong experience in similar frameworks (e.g. Angular and ngrx)
- Webpack or other front-end build system
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass, Less, Stylus, etc.)
- An understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and templating
- Experience working on high-traffic websites
- Ability to create beautiful and 60fps animations.
- Experience optimizing website loading and in app performance
- Experience auditing, analyzing and improving application performance
- Experience with analytics tool
- Experience working with parallax
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.