Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to private applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits and stock options.
- We work to get better every day
- We strive to be trusted and respected by customers
- We seek to understand before seeking to be understood
- We are a team that has each other's backs
- We treat everyone with respect, without bias or ego
The Customer Success Solutions Architect will lead technical adoption of the Axis Security solution from the moment the beginning of the customer journey when they are looking for guidance during the onboarding process, through supporting their implementation, to providing ongoing guidance and vision to enable our customers to reduce their risk, while enhancing their ability to leverage the market leader in Zero Trust Network Access. This person should have the experience in guiding large and small customers in the journey to zero trust. We are looking for experienced security architects who should have the soft skills of leading projects with customers, together with broad experience in the IT security technologies that companies used to protect themselves.
- Help customers leverage the Axis Security solutions, enabling them to be successful.
- Problem solving to help customers find the most effective solutions
- Train customers on how to use our solution
- Professional Services delivery
- Provide strategic guidance to help a customer on their journey to Zero Trust
- Deliver presentation and deliverables to support a customer needs
- Help scope statements of work to support a customer’s needs
- Develop content, presentations to help standardize and normalize approaches to solving common problems
- Work with PM team to help drive product requirements based on customers
- Mentor customer success team members
- Work with support to help resolve customer issues
- Work with R&D to troubleshoot and develop solutions to enhance the Axis Security portfolio of services
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Consulting experience with project leadership, security business skills and technical project delivery
- Experience presenting at different levels of organization, including executive, managers, operations and developers.
- Experience with networking and network security - Firewalls, IPSEC, SSL-VPN, NAT, GRE
- Experience with cloud platforms - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with Linux - Ability to do network connectivity and permissions commands
- Experience with containers - Docker, Kubernetes
- Operational knowledge of networking protocols - understanding of the various layers, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, TLS, HTTP/S
- Experience with cloud security and permissions systems - VPC, Security Groups, IAM
- Has worked with a range of security operations teams
- Understanding of identity and access technologies - SSO, SAML Federated Identity, OAuth, OIDC, RBAC, Authentication
- 7+ years of experience in technical positions
- A passion for security technology and how it can be leveraged to enhance an organization’s security risk posture
- REST APIs
- Knowledge of the Zero Trust ecosystem and competitors
- Experience with endpoint security software - Antivirus, DLP, IPS, NAC, etc.
- Experience with WAF and CASB solutions
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.