Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
There are a lot of security companies out there, but no one is doing what Axis is doing: giving our customers the ability to deliver the safest way to connect users to applications. As a result, we’re seeing phenomenal growth as some of the top companies in the world adopt our platform. We have top tier venture funding, an amazing team who will fight beside you to accomplish the impossible, and we offer great benefits.
Our market presence is growing, and with it the importance of building our brand and differentiating the company creatively. Axis Security is seeking an elite Graphic Designer. Are we looking for you?
- Are you a creative and conceptual thinker, artistically talented with strong attention to details?
- Are you an experienced Graphic Designer and you’re disappointed at the artistic and creative standards you see across the B2B tech space?
- Do you have the skills, expertise, and hard-core determination to help develop and drive a world-class brand?
- Are you excited about the opportunity to raise the bar, spread your wings to explore modern, cutting-edge, outside-the-box creative design?
If you said yes to all of these, then we should talk!
This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in creating a world-class brand for one of the hottest companies in the cyber-security industry. The ideal candidate brings the talent of an artist, combines creative expertise as a graphics designer with strong understanding of business and marketing, and translates complex technological ideas into simple, beautiful, and visually engaging content and materials.
- Help to develop our brand elements and identity for our marketing and product purposes.
- Design various visual content illustrations, digital campaigns, demo’s, presentations, web-designs etc. while maintaining our brand identity.
- Multitask on several projects and as needed - meet tight deadlines.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in marketing and brand design.
- Strong grasp of the elements of design such as typography, composition, and color, as well as having a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail and a good sense of humor.
- Self-starter, curious, demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional team player with a strong work ethic.
- Strong proficiency in Figma and Adobe Suite.
- Experience in motion design – plus.
- Experience working with WordPress - a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, or comparable experience.
If this sounds like you, send your CV with a portfolio of your work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.