Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for the Quality of Axis’s product End-2-End, responsible to create & follow quality methodologies and work closely with the Development teams in order to maintain a high level of quality in our product.
The ideal person should possess excellent attention to detail and have the capability of handling multiple tasks and efficiently prioritizing responsibilities.
More than an engineer, we are looking for an individual & motivated person to work in a challenging technical environment, someone who likes to take ownership of tasks/projects, Perceptive and Precise.
- Contribute as a member of the QA team, full responsibility of testing within the software development lifecycle and business-related project constraints
- Review requirements, specifications and user documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Gain a deep and technical understanding of the product, trends and breakthroughs in technology and development processes
- Managing defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QA and software testing
- Strong Knowledge of QA processes and test methodologies
- Experience in designing, planning and writing test plans and cases
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
- Dedication with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in IT (servers, storage, permissions)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.