Axis Security is pioneering a game-changing approach to Zero Trust Network Access. Axis Security’s Application Access Cloud makes application access amazingly simple. Built on a zero-trust approach, users are securely connected to apps, while avoiding the need for VPNs, VDI’s, agents, or appliances.
The Operations Manager is a new and key position at Axis Security, that will be responsible for establishing, improving, and supporting our procurement processes, facilities management, administrative operations, and IT.
- You're a passionate business and operations-oriented person, who is looking to grow in a very rapid environment.
- A self-starter who can drive projects, initiatives, and processes together with business teams to achieve the company’s goals.
- Have the ability to identify cross-organizational processes that require optimization and optimize them.
- You have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
About The Position
- Leads all ops-related topics, issues, projects, and systems, ensuring high quality of service, streamlined processes, meeting business objectives and KPIs, and optimizing customer experience
- Improving processes and aligning them with different functions and efforts in operations
- Following and supporting the execution and meeting the KPIs of the business goals
- Manage and execute purchase orders and fulfilment of software delivery and shipping to customers globally
- Oversee the company’s travel policy and vendors selection
- Suppliers negotiations
- Placing and reviewing purchase orders
- Software Management - track, renew and manage all subscriptions and permissions
- Assist with preparation and tracking of the annual operations budget
- Excellent operational skills – You love fixing and organizing processes
- 3+ years of project management experience including prioritization, synchronization, motivating interfaces, and recognizing red flags
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Familiarity with an ERP system (Netsuite - major advantage)
- Excellent communication, multitasking, and interpersonal skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.